Wednesday, March 7, 2012

strange company

My Hub and I did spend some time apart. This I have alluded to several times in my blog so far. Some day I think I will go through the ins and outs of that. For right now I will just give you the run down so you can understand my strange company.

The Hub and I were officially broken up for a year and 4 months. It was aweful!!! I literally had to fight the urge to run crying back to him daily. And no it never got easier....never! It actually got harder! I left him. Everyone always asks that...not sure why it matters, but either way you are informed. I wanted to spend some time on my own two feet. I moved out of my parents house into his house and followed him to college then new state as he was progressing through his education and career. My life during this time was almost at a stand still. My own decision...not his. We were engaged when I left him...making it even worse to deam him my X Fiance!!! Seriously, I would have rather been divorced.

I did not just leave to be on my own...but that was the biggest part. We both had several things we needed to handle before we commited to either eachother or anyone else for that matter. We had been together for 5 years by then. I began dating him when I was 18...2months from my 19th birhtday! He was older...26.

I went back home got a job and lived with my sister. I felt rediculously sorry for myself for a long long long time. I went back to him a few months later and then left after a month...breaking his heart agian. Please let me tell you...we never stoped talking. He and I talked/texted/emailed the entire time. Even if we were dating someone else. Which yes we even talked about to eachother...weird!

Fast forward to being apart for over a year and the Hub meets someone. He really liked her and I think I may have lost my mind during this time. He came to visit me and said he was trying to decide if he wanted to be with this new person we will call her Sandra D lol or me. I was beyond ready to begin our life together at this point....PS I asked to get back together before he was seeing Sandra D. He just wasn't ready to trust that I was commited yet...or wanted me to suffer like I had made him suffer...who knows! Ps I came back to him and left him twice! Who does that!

Best part of the drama is that Sandra D was and still is married!!! She left her husband during this time and MOVED IN with Hub. I was horrified! She actually moved in when he was visiting ME!!! poetic?? no...fucking weird! I freaked out...of course! Hub and I started talking less while she lived there..obviously! I even freaked out one night and drove the 10 hour drive in the middle of the night to go see him. I was not aware she lived there yet! I found that out the hard way! AWKWARD!!!

The extremely humiliating and cruel details aside...her and I are now friends! WTH? You ask...I know!

It was about 2 years after Hub an I were back together. Married and had angel baby at this point! (ya, we didn't mess around) Sandra D became friends with one of my best friends and the ever so evil Facebook. I saw of course and lost my shit!

My friend A apologized and said she didn't know...I didn't really care! I was more freaking out bc it felt like the drama was starting back up again!

Any who...she claims she felt bad for starting up new drama and wanted to "talk". She asked Hub if this would be allowable. He laughed!

My curiosity beat out anger and I sent her an email. She messages me back the next day. Then we talked each others faces off for the next month or so and finally decide to meet! It was strange and exciting! Haha and now we are good friends! Who would have thought we had such similar personalities. ;)

We still hang out and do our bi-weekly happy hours. Some times we even get drunk enough to get strangers to guess how we met!

No comments:

Post a Comment